Provider Enrollment Analyst
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Provider Enrollment Analyst in Remote.
Title: Provider Enrollment Analyst
Expected contract duration: 06+ Months with possible extension or permanent
Job type: Contract
- Under the supervision of the Provider Enrollment Supervisor, this position will be responsible for the timely review, investigation, enrollment, and updating of provider applications received in the department.
- The position must maintain the quality, production, and timeliness standards of the department. The PE Analyst is also expected to keep current with all policies and procedures related to the enrollment process and of the specific functions assigned to the position.
- Review, data enter, and process all enrollment / update provider enrollment types and related documents
- Complete reports timely and accurately.
- Help resolve problems and enhance communication efforts to both internal and external customers
- Correct audit errors found.
- Call providers / vendors / customers as needed.
- Complete documents related to financial postings.
- Assist others in the processing of enrollment documents
- Participate in staff meetings, training classes, and projects.
- Participate in the department's quality improvement efforts.
- Assist in the testing and evaluation of customer / departmental metrics.
- Make recommendations for improvement (e.g. employee suggestions).
- Maintain positive working relationship with all staff and departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Provider Enrollment Supervisor.
- High school diploma. Some college preferred.
- Previous provider enrollment processing experience with a Medicare and/or Medicaid related organization is preferred.
- Proficient with PC and windows environment, including software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams.
- Advanced data enter and quality entry skills that includes being able to compose clear and concise correspondences and reports.
- Advanced phone calls skills that include the ability to resolve questions from providers, clients, and vendors.
- Complete multiple tasks proficiently (i.e. research, analyze, and successfully resolve complex issues)
- Able to learn and interpret administrative policies and procedures
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Able to keep information confidential (i.e. PHI and PII)
- Can receive constructive criticism and coaching to improved performance.
- Positive attitude, approachable, and can promote a teambuilding environment (i.e. ability to interact positively with team members)
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 204081 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.