Recruiter / Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC is a manufacturer of heavy-duty, zero-emissions hydrogen fuel cell stacks and engines for mobility applications. With facilities located in the U.S. and Europe, Nuvera provides clean, safe, and efficient products designed to meet the rigorous needs of industrial vehicles and other transportation markets.
Nuvera is a subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Group, Inc., which designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names. Hyster-Yale Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY). Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. and its subsidiaries, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, employ approximately 7,600 people worldwide.
We are seeking a Recruiter/ Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our team. The Recruiter/Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor will help guide, create, and carry out Talent Acquisition Programs that benefit all Nuvera locations. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
This position will partner with the Human Resources team to execute staffing strategies, enhance the company's visibility/reputation in key recruiting channels and help to establish the Company as an Employer of Choice. This person will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing and referring applicants for hourly and salaried positions throughout Nuvera, while filling open positions as quickly and economically as possible.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Full Life Cycle Recruitment and Position Administration:
Career Fair and Early Career Pipeline Development:
- Work with managers to assess hiring needs for full, part-time, and temporary resources.
- Review and update job descriptions as necessary, create requisitions and develop external postings that are attractive to potential candidates.
- Source, evaluate, and recommend high-quality candidates who meet the skills and requirements of the position. Schedule interviews with candidates, hiring managers, and/or interview panels.
- Maintain internal applicant tracking system to log all candidate activity.
- Work with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to develop offer proposals and close candidates on offers.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with policies regarding both internal and external hires.
Assessments, Reporting, Continuous Improvement:
- In collaboration with HR team members, research and recommend college fairs, diversity and inclusion events, and other career fairs that best meet Company and Department objectives.
- Assist with organization of career fairs. Provide training to company representatives to ensure compliance in the process. Analyze results and recommend improvements.
- Oversee Early Career Pipeline Development programs
- Build and leverage external relationships with technical, diversity, professional associations, and campus administration to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines.
- Partner with leadership and Business area teams to support the candidate experience from engagement through on-boarding, with a focus on sourcing and talent identification.
Required Job Qualifications (unless otherwise noted):
- Manage pre-hire assessment process with candidates, provide appropriate feedback and reporting to hiring manager and internal candidates, ensure documentation such as FAQs and user guides are kept up to date.
- Responsible for weekly reporting of candidate and requisition activity, and provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Research and recommend new methods and resources to increase overall pipeline. Identify areas where process can be improved for customer and candidate experience, as well as compliance.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
Previous Work Experience
- 2-4 years talent acquisition or related HR experience
- 5-7 years' experience in lieu of degree
- Previous experience in a high -tech or manufacturing company is preferred
- Previous experience sourcing cold candidate leads is preferred
- Marketing or social media strategy experience preferred
Special Skills, Experience and Abilities
- Knowledge of/familiarity with applicable employment laws pertaining to employment/interviewing/hiring (EEO, AA, ADA, etc.)
- Experienced in internet based searches to include job boards, internet data mining, and social media. Technical competency with recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and candidate assessment.
- Experience working with applicant tracking system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Technical competency with recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and candidate assessment. Near-and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be organized, detail oriented and able to efficiently handle multiple tasks. Results oriented; excellent follow through skills. Must be able to self-direct, problem solve, prioritize tasks based on demand, and possess business acumen.
Physical requirements/Work environment
The position may require travel up to 20% to career fair venues and other recruitment/training opportunities Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.Nuvera participates in e-Verify.Job ID
Full timeWork Hours
40Travel RequiredPrimary Location
Nuvera US Billerica, MAAddress
129 Concord Road Building 1Zip Code
NoRelocation Assistance Available
NoWe are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.