About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
Women in technology: LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women's Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.TECHNOLOGY AUDITOR II100% REMOTE POSITION SUPPORTING EST TIME ZONE
This remote position will operate as part of the RSG Technology Audit & Compliance Team. The role will perform detailed internal management testing related to assigned SOX IT audit & control assessments and other related initiatives as assigned. This position is responsible to ensure all audit requirements are met while identifying potential compliance gaps. Audit requirements may include gathering, reviewing, evaluating, maintaining, and verifying detailed control evidence related to assigned IT controls in accordance with internal auditing and government-mandated standards.
This role will execute test plans related to SOX IT general and application controls including reporting of internal testing results under the direction and supervision of the team manager. Execution of test plans will include data analysis of system user listings, log files, changes, etc. to determine the operating effectiveness of the controls. Test plans will include detailed documentation including narratives of evidence gathering, test procedures and test results. These reviews will identify compliance and adherence to established business unit SOX key controls, in addition to identifying opportunities for improvement and remediation of failures. During the internal control testing, this position will work closely with the control owners to ensure documentation requests are returned in a timely manner and are compliant with RELX audit guidelines. The position will also be responsible for ensuring that control process language is reviewed and updated periodically.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in MIS, Computer Science, or Accounting
- 2+ years of (finance or IT) audit experience, or 2+ years IT security experience, or 2+ years IT experience (i.e., development, Q/A, sys admin, etc.)
- Preferred experience: working with technology audit processes and practices related to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX 404) testing.
- Strong professional written and oral communication skills.
- Solid understanding of an auditing role.
- Solid understanding of documentation best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel.
- Ability to work effectively individually and on a team, and with moderate supervision.
- Ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to develop an understanding of various RSG systems, platforms, tools, and applications.
- Detail oriented approach to gathering audit evidence, reviewing and documenting test information.
- Self-motivated with good organizational and time management skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitoring and testing the operating effectiveness of SOX IT general and application controls.
- Gather, review, and compile detailed audit evidence into templates per audit timeline.
- Identify and escalate deficiencies in a timely and effective manner.
- Work with control owners to ensure any deficiencies are remediated and successfully retested.
- Proactive monitoring of control evidence throughout the audit cycles.
- Develop a solid understanding of RSG systems and interfaces
- Keep up to date with SOX regulatory requirement changes, ensuring these are reflected in the ITGC processes.
- Keep up to date with job-related professional credentials (if applicable).
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.