Being a shopper yourself, you know stores are packed with products! ScanScape visits a variety of stores, not to shop, but to collect information on the products it sells. Our Retail Scan Associates scan barcodes for products in areas of the store that need to be analyzed. This data is used to assess, compare and improve the performance of both the product and store.
Get a glimpse into the day in the life of a Retail Scan Associate (FSR). This short video demonstrates your daily tasks and job at hand.
Link- https://bit.ly/3p0ePbs (copy and paste into a new tab or browser)
Password- scanscape (all lower case)
Being a Retail Scan Associate offers an opportunity in retail providing workplace independence, hour flexibility, job consistency, and some physical activity.
What does a Retail Scan Associate do?
- Compensation- $15 / HR
- Flexible hours based on your schedule
- Paid Travel at your hourly rate (in between stores)
- Paid Sick Time
- 401K w/ Match eligibility
- Unlimited Monetary Referral Program
They provide data that influences the shopping experience is what they do! We are hiring part-time Retail Scan Associates (also called Field Service Reps: FSRs) to perform in-store data collections at assigned local retailers every week - including grocery, convenience, drug, and mass merchandise stores. We work with major brand retailers like Walmart, Kroger, Target, Albertsons, other national chains, as well as small independent retailers - right in your neighborhood.
Our Scan Associates (FSRs) use a downloadable app, on their own personal device, to scan barcodes in numerous locations throughout each store, averaging anywhere from 2 - 20 hours per week depending on store size and project requirements. While scanning bar codes each week, Retail Scan Associates will be asked to inventory specific products within the store as this job is critical
to the data we deliver to our clients. In exchange for dependability and quality-driven action, our Retail Scan Associates are given the comfort of independence in the workplace with hour flexibility! If you'd like to play a part in the landscape of retail, please read on!Qualifications:
- At least 18 years old with a valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle with minimum state auto insurance coverage
- Ability to endure being on your feet for long periods of time, while accessing products throughout the store
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, reach 6 feet in the air, and bend/stretch/stoop/stand
- Ability to perform repetitive movements with hands, wrists, arms and legs for prolonged periods of time
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- High school diploma or GED preferred
#datacollection #datacollector #merchandiser #retail #part-time #flexible schedule #scanningdata #retailassociate #scanner #IND1
This job has expired.