At Turner & Townsend we're passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Hybrid Estimator to join our dynamic Brownfield Estimating team in North America. Must be based in Houston and able to work in client offices in Energy Corridor 2 days a week, non-negotiable.
- Develop cost estimates from drawings and specifications.
- Meet and negotiate costs with Contractors.
- Use the appropriate estimating tool (client tools, customized estimating spreadsheets, industry estimating software, benchmarking, etc.).
- Produce monthly post contract cost reports and present to client.
- Provide input into value engineering; negotiate and approve final accounts.
- Maintain liaison with client and other consultants at all projects stages.
- Provide leadership to cost management team when necessary, ensure the delivery on all of accountabilities.
- Identify improvements for cost management procedures, templates, and products, and refer ideas to appropriate line manager.
- Perform all aspects of estimating, analysis and verification of contractor costs.
- Manage cost checks and carry out valuations on larger projects, and ensure timely and accurate cost checking, and valuation process.
- Provide input into value engineering; negotiate and approve final costs.
- Be a Team Player - support the junior estimators and team, be flexible and maintain a positive attitude.
-10 years of experience estimating large EPC/Oil & Gas projects
-Aspen Tech knowledge
-Engineering/Construction Management Degree
-Self-started/ Career Driven/ Well Organized
-Must reside in continental United StatesAdditional Information
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects: TwitterInstagramLinkedIn
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.
This job has expired.