Senior Manufacturing Engineer (MUST RELO TO MI)
Headquartered in SouthWest Michigan, we are a global leader in medical technology that is listed as one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity!
We are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer w/ an Electrical background to work on a product line in our most successful division consisting of electromechanical medical devices used by surgeons and healthcare providers around the world!
This position is 70% Manufacturing and 30% Electrical Engineering - you will not be designing systems, but you should be able to step in and offer support when something is wrong + have the ability to apply changes.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive Comp
- Annual Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Stock-based plans
- PTO / Holidays
- Parental leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and cafeteria
- Relocation assistance paid in full upfront !!
- Stable organization with a great track record of career growth, cutting edge tech, and employee retention
- Real R&D on products that help save lives and enable better care
- Opportunity to work both independently and as part of a larger team with various levels of responsibilities
What You Will Be Doing * Lead development and manufacturing of electrical components/sub-systems/systems
* Mentor others in electronics/custom test equipment/PCBA manufacturing
* Validation of manufacturing processes
* Lead the correction of product process/manufacturing issues
* Validations per corporate medical device guidelines in a production environment
What You Need for this Position Required:
- BSEE or related
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience
Bonus points if you have any experience with:
- Hardware development
- Motor Controller Technologies
- Custom test equipment
- Sub-system digital and analog hardware architecture design and component selection
- Knowledge of DFM (design for manufacturability)
- Regulated industry
So if you are a Manufacturing Engineer with Electrical experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.