WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be overseeing the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific large scale, multi-phased AV systems integration projects. In addition, the Senior Project Manager will ensure projects achieve time, scope, budget, quality, safety and customer satisfaction requirements. You will be responsible for coordinating all activities associated with the timely, accurate, and on-budget completion of the project, according to established AVI-SPL Project Management processes and procedures.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Be a subject matter expert with contract documents for each assigned project including, but not limited to project scopes of work, bid drawings and specifications, contract, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedules.
- Create and manage comprehensive work breakdown structure and project schedule and coordinate and verify appropriate resource scheduling for all required project
- Facilitate internal project kick-off meetings that include key participants from all involved departments.
- Oversee any external project kick-off meetings with all necessary external stakeholders as well as applicable internal
- Act as the point of contact for all internal and external project communication and documentation for project.
- Respond to communications from customers regarding problems or concerns in a timely and professional
- Provide job progress reports to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquire daily site progress reports from lead technicians and respond to needs
- Initiate ordering of equipment and materials for projects after engineering approval and manage distribution and shipping through pick ticketing, packing slip and sign off process
- Raise awareness to management regarding potential and unanticipated costs, claims or back charges that will affect AVI-SPL financially.
- Oversee all project (equipment, labor, miscellaneous, direct, etc.) expenditures based on project budget throughout the project lifecycle and identify problem areas, spearhead resolution and communicate any issues impacting profitability to
- Manage the change order process through assurance that any scope, schedule, cost or change of terms are handled in accordance with AVI-SPL change order
- Supervise and verify quality of work performed by internal and/or subcontracted
- Facilitate the testing and certification of installed
- Schedule internal resources to demonstrate systems operation to clients upon project
- Ensure all closeout/as-built documentation is created and stored in proper location for service and/or future office
- Effectively communicate with project team.
- Maintain and develop strong relationship with customers.
- Drive project results per customer requirements to obtain AVI-SPL Net Promoter Score
- Creatively problem solve and analyze complex problems and generate
- Leadership qualities and experience to mentor fellow Project Management and Project Coordination team members.
- Understand all revenue, cost and margin aspects of project management including earned value
- Communicate and interact with internal employees, clients and colleagues in a consistent, professional and courteous manner through in both verbal and written
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve project related issues, understand and maintain project budgets, manage multiple projects, and manage large scale/high dollar projects.
- Demonstrate and apply time management skills with attention to
- Comprehension of specific system functionality and installation processes and
- Accurately read technical, contractual and construction related
- Possess a valid Project Management Professional® (PMP) / PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Hold and maintain valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL driving
- Maintain an AVIXA General CTS
- Ability to travel to various job sites as
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager running large scale, multi-phase projects in the Audio Visual, Construction, Technology or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Project Manager in the Audio Visual, Construction, Technology (Structured Cabling / Security) or related industry.
- Formal education in Audio Visual, Construction, Technology or related
- Ability to obtain formal approved clearances (Government or system specific) may be
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.