At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Deliver high level and proactive solutions related to customer billing information.Essential Functions:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Partner with IT to implement custom billing procedures for new and existing clients.
- Communicates professionally with internal and external clients in a variety of forums.
- Utilizes all resources available to find unique solutions for clients.
- Monitor, update and review custom client-facing reports.
- Review completed Journal Entries for accuracy.
- Manage e-Commerce engagements.
- Handle special projects as requested.
- Training- both ongoing and new hire.
- Address and solve system challenges (GDT/Infinium/BRIM).
- Research gaps in existing processes and propose enhancements.
- Process documentation.
- Workload trend reporting.
- Maintain ownership of assigned key accounts
Other Requirements (CA):
- Must have a solid knowledge of Infinium, BRIM, GDT, FleetTrak, OnBase, Insights and Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Business Objects.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced customer service skills are required.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting principles is required.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team on project-oriented tasks.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Knowledge of Financial Amortization
- Knowledge of Canadian taxes both Federal and Provincial
- Phone and computer work daily.
- Possible overtime required monthly at the time of billing.
- Team environment but must be able to run with tasks and operate independently.
- On-the-job training.
- Indoor office environment that is climate controlled and well-lit.
- Sitting in front of a computer monitor for extended periods of time.
#LI-MG1Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.