Title: Supervisor Master Data Management
Location: Eagle, ID
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we've produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
As Supervisor Master Data Management, you will be responsible for leading a devoted team of Data Analysts. As this leader you will collaborate with our Data Governance partners to develop high-quality documentation and procedures while ensuring the Data Analysts deliver high quality data the first time. Additionally, you will ensure the Master Data Management team is focused on adherence to the enterprise data governance framework for data policies, and meeting service level agreements. The Supervisor Master Data Management serves as a point of escalation for data quality concerns. You will partner with both Business and Functional area leadership to improve data quality, the value of core data assets, process and system program priorities and projects, as well as support the strategic requirements of the department.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Lead and develop a team of DM Analysts.
- Overall planning and strategy of DM operations.
- Establish the governance standards, define data quality rules, thresholds and KPIs/metrics that support critical business processes.
- Monitor and manage Data Quality metrics; responsible for adhering to SLA's.
- Partner with other functional leads to identify additional improvement opportunities.
- Co-ordinate with stakeholder to address requests and follow through to completion.
- Link data quality issues to business outcomes/value. Single point of contact for the implementation of cleansing programs for operations.
- Review/approve master data standard specifications and revisions, in concert with the Data Governance Business Partners, to ensure that any key change to a data standard is sufficiently understood and its integrated impact is fully assessed.
- Develop and maintain quality corrective action plans and drive accountability against plans.
- Support glossary, metadata maintenance and drive adoption of data governance standards and policies.
- Collect, analyze, synthesize, and provide customized & ad-hoc reports to the Data Governance Council.
- Validate requests for new/modification to attributes, standards, and rules.
- Identify new types and sources of data to drive business innovation throughout the organization.
- Define processes for the introduction of new data and identify new business opportunities pertaining to master data to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversee data stewardship business process descriptions and process models/maps.
- Define and manage policies and programs which advance the role of business Data Stewards in alignment with legal, security around sensitive data, and corporate risk.
- Participate on the Data Governance Council.
- Work closely with IT to support the evolution of master data systems and programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain preferred or related field experience acceptable.
- 5+ years of MDM experience in Consumer Goods Manufacturing industries. Experience with CPG Foodservice, Retail, and Export business is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years leading teams or projects responsible for ERP data management.
- Direct experience in running operations for Data Management in a large setup.
- Experience with S4 HANA strongly preferred.
- Professional integrity and strong work ethics.
- Ability to articulate vision of transformation efforts and a sense of mission.
- Willingness to take change and provide direction.
- Demonstrated ability to manage adversity and challenging situations.
- Ability to develop cooperative and constructive working relationships.
- Ability to lead a team effectively through times of change.
- Ability to handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts and negotiate with others.
- Collaborative team player orientation towards work relationships, with strong culture awareness.
- Developed skills in priority setting and alignment of project priorities with departmental strategy.
- Ability to develop people, skills in coaching, mentoring, and teaching on the job.
- Experienced in Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Ability to drive continual improvement efforts at scale.
- Strong research, problem-solving, mathematical, and analytical skills.
- Experienced in integrating complex, cross-corporate processes, and information strategies, and/or designing strategic metrics and scorecards.
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection.
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness - Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services - mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-232275
Time Type: Full time
In compliance with applicable state and local laws, Lamb Weston has opted to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation is specific to this position and takes into account a number of variables. Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range posted based on various factors, including, but not limited to, job duties, experience and expertise. A candidate's work location could also impact the actual compensation being outside of the range to reflect local cost of labor. A reasonable annual estimate of the range for this role based on the variables previously mentioned is: $87,170.00 - $130,750.00Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
This job has expired.