Interested in contributing to improving and saving lives? Eurofins Food Chemistry Madison is growing and we're looking for amazing team members to join us.
In 2021 we moved into a brand new ISO 17025 accredited laboratory in Madison, WI designed to conduct food chemistry testing specializing in infant formula, sole-source nutrition products, hemp and CBD, dietary supplements, and a variety of botanicals. Our testing portfolio includes vitamins, minerals, contaminants, pesticides and shelf-life studies.
We test of a variety of instrumentation including UPLC, HPLC, GC, and LCMS technologies. We offer an innovative and collaborative team environment, and the opportunity to develop expertise on a wide variety of analytical instruments! If you are looking for an opportunity to work for an exciting growth oriented company, we look forward to talking with you!
Serves as an Associate Technical Leader for routine analyses under the direction of Eurofins Food Chemistry management. Learning to take on overall responsibility for the technical conduct of routine assays, study work, and validation procedures, as well as the analytical direction, review, documentation and reporting of results. This position is intended to develop a more broad range of understanding across Eurofins Chemistry. All activities required of position are conducted in compliance and support of ISO/IEC 17025:2005
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ):
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Acts as data approver for data generated by applicable functional group
- Consults with staff to determine project requirements and to suggest/guide plans to accomplish these needs.
- Communicates pertinent questions or information to client service staff, sample management or study directors.
- Monitors/evaluates/reviews the scientific performance of routine assays. Provides client services or study directors with progress reports as needed.
- Responsible for completing Out of Specification (OOS) reports.
- Discusses project or method issues with the area supervisor, and suggests solutions and actions.
- Initiates eNotes and responds to eQA audits as needed.
- Works with lab staff to implement client specific procedures, investigations, or validations.
- Keeps methods, method summaries, and method references current and accurate
- Assure on-time delivery of high quality data.
- Assure that final results reported are approved and in compliance with appropriate SOPs.
- Participates in client visits, as needed.
- Provides input on team performance to area supervisor.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required
- Relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Skilled in the appropriate scientific field.
- Knowledge of department SOP's and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to conduct limited review of related literature and references to obtain the require information and subsequently apply it.
- Skilled in data interpretation and report writing.
- Exhibits interpersonal skills, and is a team player.
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in science.
As an employer, we're keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That's why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We're a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.Your data:
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Eurofins Mechem is an Equal Opportunities Company.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Videos To Watch
This job has expired.