Join us in our new EXETER NH location!
C/A Design, Inc. is part of the Heico Companies, and in aggregate, Heico's businesses generate more than $3.2 billion in revenues. C/A Design is an Innovator and leader in the Brazing industry providing custom engineered cooling solutions while leveraging decades of cutting edge, industry leading, brazing experience. Our customers rely on us to deliver the complex parts they create. Protecting the Warfighter is our mission. Our new state of the art Exeter location is set to open in Spring of 2024, and will raise the bar in precision manufacturing - come and join us!
The Tool Crib Attendant will be responsible for ordering, storing, issuing, sharpening, and maintaining all tools and holders for the machine shop. This position will be using various measurement instruments, sharpening tools, grinders, and hand tools.
- Responsible for ensuring that cutting tool, fixtures are returned to crib for proper storage and that special tools are stored with appropriate tooling.
- Responsible for making sure that all jobs received from scheduling/production supervisor are kitted in a timely manner and do not delay production jobs.
- Inspect for worn tools and replace as necessary.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all hardware and ensuring that it is in "ready to use" condition.
- Determines and maintains the appropriate inventory level of all tools and hardware.
- Complete work order for repairs as needed and follow through to ensure that the work has been completed as requested.
- Develop and maintain a database of tooling storage locations and requirements for each job.
- Required to help in developing procedures for presetting jobs for CNC machines.
- Reports and unsafe conditions to Supervisor/Management.
- Responsible for cleanliness of his/her own work area and the general housekeeping of the Company.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has expired.
- High School Diploma, or General Education Degree (GED).
- 3 to 5 years' experience in machine setup and fabrication operations
- Understanding of CNC machine set up, tool identification and machine fixtures.
- Previous experience using precision tools such as micrometers and calipers.