The HORIBA Group of worldwide companies provides an extensive array of instruments and systems for applications ranging from automotive R&D, process and environmental monitoring, in-vitro medical diagnostics, semiconductor manufacturing and metrology, to a broad range of scientific R&D and QC measurements. Proven quality and trustworthy performance have established widespread confidence in the HORIBA Brand.
Inspired by ourunique motto, "JOY and FUN," we focus on social responsibilities by buildingstate-of-the-art products for scientific advancement; especially for protectinghealth, safety, and the environment. "HORIBARIANs," the HORIBA employeesall over the world, look forward to working with additional creative andentrepreneurial self-starters. To learn more about our unique culture, visitour culture page.
Essential Job Functions:
- Critical: Operation of vacuum coating machines: which would include the start-up process each morning and loading of the coater for daily production with gratings and essential materials for producing gratings. The operation would also include running each cycle, from pump down to high vacuum, as well as the coating process itself, when the desired vacuum is attained, and unloading of the optics when the process is finished.
-Critical: Maintenance of coaters, including cleaning the machines: This entails the use of chemicals like sodium hydroxide to remove old material from the bell jar and coater components. Maintenance also includes changing expendable components like filaments in the coater on a regular basis. Train to make repairs and diagnose problems when they occur.
- Early morning cleaning of diffraction gratings, involving the removal of epoxy by use of a razor blade, mechanical fixtures with a machine chuck, and chemicals like acetone. Where needed, a respirator must be used. Able to maintain daily process flow from cleaning to curing ovens to other areas for processing. (i.e. take-apart part area).
- Use of epoxy resins, glues, and small machines. Packaging and Handling of both fragile and heavy parts.
- Optimization and Testing with automated software and test equipment.
- Use of computer, Excel, and specific software to record traceability and performance (Pass/Fail criteria).
**Willing to work 5 days/week, from Tuesday to Saturday. Willing to work overtime when needed**
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago
Piscataway, New Jersey
Posted about 1 hour ago