CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
- The candidate will operate in Product Development, inside the Hay & Forage - Vehicle Electronic Systems Organization.
- She/He is part of a System and SW team, responsible for integrating and/or developing electronic features, gathering mechatronic requirements in line with approved programs.
- He/She will develop System specifications for the Vehicle control functions
- Generates and develops new product ideas, concepts and product improvement designs consistent with Platform and VE Org objectives.
- Working in a Scrum team to coordinate technical and practical analysis to minimize product costs and meet product release timing per the set sprints/plans.
- Target product line to be supported is the Self-Propelled Windrower premium product where increased automation is part of CNHi roadmap.
- Defines the requirements for Vehicle Electronic control systems and develops the specifications and software functions.
- Manages within the small team the VE solution delivery in line with upfront agreed development schedule.
- Aligns development definition with central VE teams such as, Architecture, Network and Components .
- Often leads CRB, HARA, UI/UX meeting given the systems assigned to.
- Provides hand on support regarding new HW intro on Prototype units and Static Simulation initiatives
- Provides frequent team progress updates to direct manager, Product owner as needed depending on next milestone
- Creates functional Specifications for specific SPWR features, incl. System Diagrams
- Supports Documentation standardization of Systems and Functions across the H& F PL
- Ensures the use of engineering standards, methodologies, and global product development processes into VE engineering team's daily work tasks
- Ensures development planning in line with (Global Product Development) GPD3.0 process (Priorities, testing schedule, Prototype definition )
Position Pays $71,000 to $102,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsRequired Qualifications Include:
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechatronic or SW/Control Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant engineering experience in EE-systems engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering experience)
- Cross-functional product development team or matrix engineering environment experience.
- Background knowledge of CAN based Automotive electronic systems, specifically on vehicle architecture (topology and technology).
- Years of experience in Systems definition and development
- Ability to work with tight deadline and under pressure
- Ability to work transversally with vehicle and subsystem teams
- Multiple years of Problem-Solving experience
- Good communication and personal organization/control skills
- Limited Travels required
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in delivering complete electronic control systems and/or components solutions to internal and/or external customers.
Compensation & Benefits
- Knowledge of Mechatronic /Automotive development.
- Previous experience with cross functional product development
- Knowledge of Vector tools like CANalyzer, Repository tools like SVN, Azure, Polarion
- Knowledge of Electronics HW requirements (I/O)
- Experience in mechatronics systems for construction equipment or agriculture equipment or off-highway equipment product development is a plus
- Previous experience with hydraulic drives and control systems is a plus
- Experience in design for manufacturing is a plus
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.